about shore hire
what we do
As a privately owned Australian Company Shore Hire provide the safest and most innovative solutions in the Australian temporary works space to our valued customers. Our friendly team of experts offer one of Australia’s most complete shoring, propping and traffic product ranges, along with a service level in the hire industry that is second to none. We’re incredibly proud to be an Australian family-owned business and support the multiple communities in which we operate. With world class engineers and an eager team of technical sales representatives Shore Hire is here to service your every need in the temporary works space and beyond.
- Over 600+ years of combined experience.
- Over 8 locations across 4 states.
- Hire, sales, manufacturing, installation, and engineering are just some of our core competencies.
who we are
Shore Hire is a proudly family-owned equipment hire business that has been trading for over 15 years. The Geelan family, having previously owned and operated several other hire companies, including Shorco Hire and Booths Hire, live and breathe the hire industry. It is a passion that now spans three generations.
Our Culture is critical to us, and we have built a team of exceptional staff who act with transparency and integrity in everything they do. We have a reputation for exceeding customer expectations, and our team’s ability to always prioritise the customer experience is why people love dealing with us.
Shore Hire are proud to support of a number of charities and community organisations such as:
- Cronulla Sharks Juniors and Women’s teams
- Variety, the Children’s Charity
- The MS Gong Annual Charity Ride
- Civil Contractor’s Federation
- Queensland Children’s Hospital Christmas Toy Drive
- and more
SHORE HIRE CAREERS
WORK AT SHORE HIRE
Shore Hire’s workplace culture is second to none and this shines through in all of our 14 organisational values: Laugh & have fun and we before me are just 2 of our 14 values that are lived day in and day out by all staff.
Our people are our greatest strength and all you have to do is speak to a Shore Hire team member to see just how much our people love working here.
- World class employee training and upskilling for all roles
- Take part in our incredible ‘Shore Advantage’ employee benefit program
- See why 90% of surveyed staff are ‘proud to work for Shore Hire’