careers at shore hire
At Shore Hire, we believe that our people are our greatest asset and strength. We are proud to have a team of dedicated professionals who are passionate about providing top-quality shoring, propping, and traffic products and temporary works solutions to our valued customers.
Shore Hire’s workplace culture is second to none and this shines through in all of our 14 organisational values: Laugh & have fun and we before me are just 2 of our 14 values that are lived day in and day out by all staff.
Our people are our greatest strength and all you have to do is speak to a Shore Hire team member to see just how much our people love working here.
- World-class employee training and upskilling for all roles
- Take part in our incredible ‘Shore Advantage’ employee benefit program
- See why 90% of surveyed staff are ‘proud to work for Shore Hire’
- Receive assistance to get licensed for the correct machinery, such as a high-risk work license (HRWL) to operate a forklift etc.
Scroll down to learn more about some of our key roles and why our people love being part of the Shore Team…
Hear from Adam, a Sales Representative at Shore Hire. Some of the key responsibilities of our Sales Representatives are:
- Engaging with customers, understanding their unique project requirements, and providing the most suitable and effective solution to meet their needs
- Collaborate with our internal team of Engineers, Product Managers, and Sales & Operations Coordinators to deliver amazing solutions and exceptional customer service
- Make your territory your own by prospecting for new business as well as growing an existing customer base within your geographical area
Sales & operations
Hear from Alicia, one of our Sales & Operations Coordinators. Some of the key responsibilities of our Sales & Operations Coordinators are:
- Being a vital link between our customers and our internal sales & operations teams
- Coordinating internal and external deliveries and pickups
- Dealing with telephone and online enquiries from customers and internal stakeholders
Hear from Brandon, Shore Hire’s Queensland Engineering Manager. At Shore Hire, some of the key responsibilities of our Engineers are:
- Utilising modern technology and programs to draft up temporary works designs using our products
- Working with internal sales & operations teams to qualify the most economical and safest solution for every job
- Working closely with clients to conduct site inspections and meetings to ensure our solution will meet their needs
Hear from Jeff, one of our Drivers here at Shore Hire. Some of the key responsibilities of our Drivers at Shore Hire are:
- Working with internal operations teams and customers to transport equipment to and from site
- Using state-of-the-art crane trucks to assist with delivery and equipment assembly on site
- Inter-branch haulage of equipment to branches within your state
Hear from Katie, an Assets Coordinator at Shore Hire. At Shore Hire, some of the key responsibilities of our Asset Coordinators are:
- Inducting new and replenished equipment and making sure all records are up to date in the system
- Working closely with branch teams to ensure stock levels are managed and stocktakes are accurate
- Playing a major in WH&S operations and meetings while ensuring policy adherence
Hear from Josh, an Operations Supervisor here at Shore Hire. No two days are the same in this role, and some key responsibilities of our Operations Supervisors are:
- Managing day-to-day operations of your branch, including transport, stocktake, equipment servicing and more.
- People leadership and effective management of several key roles within our branches including drivers, yardspeople and more.
- Continuous process improvement at your branch and taking ownership of doing all things safely and efficiently in your yard.
Hear from Tyler, Shore Hire’s National Marketing Manager. Some key responsibilities of our Marketing Team are:
- Grow Shore Hire’s marketing presence through proven digital and physical channels (social media, print, merchandise etc.)
- Ensure Shore Hire’s brand guidelines are understood and adhered to by all suppliers and internal team members
- Flex your creative muscles and regularly explore new marketing methods to continue growing Shore Hire’s strong brand