Shore Hire carry a large range of timber shoring, including runners, walers and trench jacks.
Timber shoring is a trench support system for pipe laying maintenance and excavations that can be installed by hand, without the use of excavators. It is a very adaptable system suitable for many different situations including small access areas and the presence of cross services within the
- Mainly used as structural support during excavation, preventing the walls from collapsing;
- Excellent support system for Pipe laying and maintenance;
- Reduced Site Labour;
- Quick Erection Times;
- Simple design and materials minimise risk of delay.
- Timber runners with cross-section dimensions of 155mm x 43mm and a length of 3-4m;
- Timber walers with cross-section dimensions of 150mm x 100mm and a length of 3m;
- Steel waler hangers to support the runners;
- Steel trench jacks;