Shore Hire has a completely in-house temporary works engineering team who are experts in all of our products and your applications and are here to support from advice all the way to fully certified temporary works designs and on-site review and sign-off.
- Over 10 full-time engineers with all required certifications
- Engineers stationed at all major branches available for site visits and customer support
- Our expert team have seen it all and review a staggering amount of jobs every month
RIGGING & INSTALLATION
We offer a complete installation and dismantle service for our entire propping and jacking & lifting product suite. Our professional and expert team provide turnkey solutions nationwide which has allowed Shore Hire to be known as the industry leader in rigging & installation across our product offering.
- Dedicated project managers available for all rigging jobs nationwide
- Fully ticketed and professional rigging teams across all of our branches
- No job is too complex for the expert Shore Hire team
Through our technical sales team, field engineers and project managers Shore Hire offer not only the best equipment but also the best on-site support and service in the industry.
- All initial site inspections are FREE no-obligation consultations
- All of our branches have a number of support staff available to visit you on-site
- Our truck drivers are also product experts and can support you on-site
Shore Hire own and operate a number of transport options from light vehicles, flatbed trucks, crane trucks, and more. Shore Hire is here to support your site using whatever delivery method is best.
- Over 60 vehicles nationwide to support our customers
- Prebuilt equipment where possible so deliveries are install-ready and save you labour on site
- We allow for 60 minutes on site for our crane truck drivers to assist you in assembling any un-built gear
Shore Hire have full manufacturing capabilities and work in conjunction with our engineering team to design bespoke solutions where required.
- Over 15 full-time staff in our manufacturing team
- All of our products are designed to be integratable and are often included in custom designs
- Our team of welders and fabricators adhere to strict procedures and deliver an excellent standard of work